Sunday, October 20, 2013

akıllı olacaksınız, akıllandırıcam sizi merak etmetyin.

I walked into your gym in full IBM regalia: navy blue gabardine suit and pale red pinstripes with a nine-inch split up the back hem, starched white shirt opened to my cleavage with just a whisper of breast showing, red silk kerchief in my breast pocket, modest but expensive pearls, and open peep-toed hot red 4-inch come-fuck-me platform heels. I carried a clipboard. Ordinarily, I would carry a small personal dictating machine, but I hadn’t anticipated a long interview and my clipboard was handy. I skipped my contacts for the day and doffed my black-horned rimmed glasses. My red hair was pinned up neatly with just a few wisps of curls around my face and shoulders. You turned your head to look at me while you worked out.You laid on a weight bench with your legs straddled and spread, bench-pressing 150 pounds of pure metal. You wore cut off white sweat shorts, which showed off your masculine profile as you laid on your back in your white dego T. Working out always made you hot and excited, but… not like this. I noticed your nipples The Hot IBMer HOME About Muffy Erotic Stories Literotica Publications Interesting Links Muffy Wilson Blog Cbecoming erect and I knew instinctively it was because of me, not the workout. You noticed that I noticed. The sweat had just begun to sparkle on your forehead, thighs and your arms. As I walked by you, I stuck out my pointer finger and ran my long red fingernail up your thigh to your arm then onto your exposed shoulder. You turned to watch me put that fingernail ever so gently between my red lips and into my mouth. Then you noticed the slit in my tight short skirt. It exposed my thighs only a few inches below my butt cheeks. You had to have me; I can tell by the erection you are in no way trying to hide. And, you knew I wanted you. Beads of perspiration began to form above my ruby red lips and between my breasts. I stared at you boldly as I put the tip of my red fingernail into my cleavage to catch the perspiration and then slowly brought my fingertip back to my mouth. You got up from the weight bench and walked determinedly toward me; putting your left hand at the small of my back, your right hand behind my neck., you drew my head upwards toward you, my body toward your erection. You kissed me deeply as I put the tip of my perspiration-laced red fingertip into your mouth. You pushed me against a door and revealed the strength of your cock hard passion for me; your left hand dropped and released the door by the handle. You knew it was a private massage room and it was empty. You pushed me back, pulled the clip from my hair, letting my red locks fall to my shoulders; I am here, now, for you to take, to devour, to consume. The clipboard fell from my grasp; I did not resist you. I grabbed your waistband, hard, tightly, and pulled you as close to me as possible. You yanked my shirt open, revealing my black lace bra, my breasts heaving with desire. You had already hiked my shirt and pulled at my black thong. As you lifted me by the waist onto the massage table, you buried your white beard and soft lips into the tender flesh between my legs. I came in seconds. *** Now it was your turn. *** My hands were shaking, the insides of my petal-soft thighs quivered, and my stomach was flat and tight. I was so wet; the precious pearl of my clit was fully flushed, hard and engorged. I put my hand down to your head and lifted your face up to kiss me while my other hand removed the glasses from my face. You had my juices all over your beard and lips; it smelled and tasted sweet but deeply sensual, like musky petiole oil. You did not resist; you knew what was going to happen. We kissed so deeply, passionately and sexually that I came again. I could not help myself in your embrace. My nipples were hard and rubbed against your chest. My legs opened to welcome you, to accept you. We have not spoken, but we’ve said volumes. Your cock was so hard and upright; you put your hands beneath the cheeks of my ass and pulled me upwards. I wanted you so much I could taste you. However, it is I that I tasted, from your lips, from your mouth, from your tongue. You thrust so hard into my sweet wet darkness, I exhaled an involuntary moan. Then the rhythm began. I held your strong ass, round and firm from working out. My nails dug gently into your flesh. You loved it. We worked effortlessly, rhythmically, sensuously to satisfy our every passion. The beads of sweat on your brow dripped on my face, ran into my mouth and I tasted your salty sex. We thrashed; you plunged into me deeper and deeper. Soon you could not resist the overwhelming flood of bright, white hot passion waving over your body. I knew it and felt you building beneath me; it was too exciting for words. As I felt you throb inside of me, I was on fire and exploded with you, shuddering at the same time as you. You released into me, and then relaxed with your face nestled in my neck. You breathed me in and I could tell that you were smelling my perfume; you were coming to your senses. Are my eyes green? you asked - your first spoken words. No, hazel, I replied. I like your freckles, you said. I laughed softly at the sweet compliment. Just light sexy, charming freckles, you added. You never expected me. Of course, you never expected this. As you moved the hair away from my hot, flushed and sweaty skin, you kissed my neck and asked my name. “Does it matter?” I replied. “Yes,” said you, “it does.” That tender comment so aroused me, took me completely by surprise, that I wanted you again. You let me up and watched me take off all my clothes. As they fell to the floor, you became hard again-swiftly. I moved towards you, put my red lips around your stiffening shaft, and held my breasts against your ballsack. I moved rhythmically, methodically with deliberation, again. You were all the way down my throat and you were moaning, moving. I cupped your balls with my hand and squeezed, just hard enough. You leaned back upon your elbow, left your right hand free to grab the back of my neck and pushed farther into my mouth and down my throat. You wanted your entire dick inside of me. We went back and forth, moving thrusting, wet and hard. I could feel the head of your hardness on the back wall of my throat. I massaged your blue steeled cock with the muscles in my throat. You trembled. You came in my mouth and I swallowed you whole. You watched as I took every bit of you into me. You shuddered, shivered to the last drop. I licked your body of all its sweat; I teased you again by running my hardened nipples all over your thighs, stomach, and chest, your hairs tickled them to stay erect. We kissed again deeply as you moved the hair curls from my face to look at the flush of my cheeks. As you ran your fingertips down my neck to my bare shoulders, then circled my nipples, you watched me as I became aroused again. We both knew that we would fuck again and again and again, until sated and spent. I thought, indulgently: This must be the very best work out I have ever had at a gym…

No comments:

Post a Comment