Thursday, August 22, 2013

oh my good

Hello friends my name is rahul, and I am back with my new sex experience though with the same girl named riya. As I completed my Mba and was about to get a job in a steel company I thought to convey this news to my ex girlfriend. It was a long time I and riya brook up on friendly terms. was very annoyed with her wired style of living, though it was the sole reason of my attraction towards her, but slowly it started bothering me I asked her to change her loud living style a couple of time but this girl was so adamant that she made it more sophisticated and loud and eventually I had to left her and had to move on further. home pthc sex After our break up I use to think about her all the times. You guys might know about break up blues. I used to think about the times we spent together, about the time we made love to each other. We laughed, we played and did all short of mischief that on e does in his twenties, But I never imagined even in the wildest of my dreams that one day mine and riya’s relation would bow messed up so much.lae me tell u people at little bit about my life with my ex girlfriend. From now on I will dared her by her real name only as I have no fear in mentioning her original name although I had faked mine. This is how I am, U sees u can hate me for this but u cannot ignore this story. So I met this girl on face book and we chatted like friends and after a couple of months I somehow asked her her phone number on chat only. I had no idea that with my one request she would give her number to me. So in between chat I asked her ‘kya tum mujko pana number dogi? Kya? She asked.I replied baass…. pedo pthc Itna to chat kiya thoda suun to luuu ki thumari awazz kaise hai…to this she smile and asked ki flirt kerna chata ho kya mujhse… no no I said. I just want to talk to you there’s no such thing a sflirt. She said are sach bolo na… itni din ho gaye chatt kar raho ho mujhse aur abhi bhi jhot bolte ho mujhse,to this I said her ki darr lagta hai ki agar tum gussa ho gayi aur frendiship thod do gi to.……she said to tumne mujhe itin dion ye yehi phachahan hai kya? I kept quiet and after some minutes I replioed sorry? I don’t wan’t to lose you ……. She said why? I said I would only say this to her if she gives mu number and within a fraction of seconds her number was flashing on my web messanger.Ohhhhhhhh……….. What a move from my side. So I got her number. But somewhere down somewhere I was falling for her. A day without our chat me feel my day empty…. And I was always look to the watch to ring at eight o clock, this was her usual time to came online we use to chat till midnight. Life for me was like an angel gifting me with every happiness. Till it was late enough for me to realize that I got to left the professional world while she moved with her speed up upon the corporate ladder. After getting her number I saved it in my cell. The first time I called her my heart was biting a bit faster than usual. I went out of my house one evening and went to a solitary palce, so that I could not get disturbed with the surrounding noise. It was 7pm.Thursday I took my cell out of my pocket and stated surfing thru contact list to get her number. There I was with a fraction of seconds her number before my eyes my hand shivering. Although we chatted on messenger so much still I was going to dial her for the first time and I was nervous. So I dialed her number put the phone on my left ear, I was listening to the ringing sessions…it took her long to pick up my cal. Perhaps she too was apprehensive and nervous. And all of a sudden hello….. A sweet voice for the other side of phone greeted me…hello… Rahul,,…. And I was in seventh heaven, Form her voice it was clear to make out that she must be very beautiful and shy …I said yes riya.. How r unit asked …. Well n u ?was the reply…I said pthc I am good… and with that I was at a loss of words,,… what I should sac her…about her school.college,hobbies,family…every goddamn thing we discussed on chat. What else I thought as I started giving her compliments about her beautiful voice and predicated the probability of her beautiful face. She giggles d and asked to meet herein said..Hmm…kasha mina hai bolo....She said city center..Near her flat. I was amazed to hear that..I again asked her what if her parents caught. She said it’s nothing like that. She has many friends…n besides her family was very modern. So here I fixed my first date with my so called on line friend which I haven’t seen till now. We meet on Sunday at the food court in city center. It was 5.30 pm and I was dressed in black shirt. Blue spike jeans and canvass. I saw a girl with average height like 5’ was walking towards me clad in Capri and black leggings’ was like ohm. Man.. Thus cloud is riya.. pedo sex And within seconds my guess turned into reality. Riya came towards me in a very cool manner and asked them? R u rites ? By this time we made out that we have found each other. I replied yes and u r riya..Nice to meet usage here was the reply forms her. So I let her choose the table and it was 5th form the left corner of row and there we sat a started talking with each other. How come u finds me I asked her. She said she had already seen me in my collection of photos which I had uploaded on facebook.So I was sitting opposite to her and was looking at her face more often in between our chit chat. I complimented her on her beautiful face and her dressing sense to which she shyly thanked me. we chatted on various things like her if her aspirations and her living style to which I came to know that she hailed deform a very high family and her dad was a business man and she had a dream of making it high to the corporate world. Meanwhile the waiter arrived to take order to which this time I also asked the lady to do the honour. I got me chicken pizza and beer and she ordered herself a chicken pizza to…. With some cheese on it. We talked whilst taking our evening snacks and finally we left to salt lake to catch upon a movie. I was not comfortable with the movie idea as it meant another hole in née meager pocket money. But to my rescue she paid off foot the expense of movie tickets and clarity was a romantic movie to which I didn’t remember much as in am more into action mopvies,that too Hollywood one. I was resisting myself form trying to act as a pervert but her perfume was making my out of my sensed. And after one and half hour I touched her palm…… by making an excuse that whether she need to get fresh or what… to which she replied shyly she want to pee.Without making hae feel embrassed I took her to pee. Meanwhile I buyed some popcorne for us till she returned and after few minutes we were back to our seats enjoying the movie. She was feeling clod due to the Ac and asked me for the same to which I hald her palm on mine and hold it for few minutes to warm her. She smiled and didn’t say anything. We came out an s the movie ended and she asked me for dinner at her house. I was awe …after listening this. As I was so casually dressed and giving her parents so casually would be so embracing I said. She said she was alone as her mom and dad was out of town, then I realized on her idea of meeting near her flat. So we eventually arrived at her house, she quickly pushed me in and bolted the door. She had already prepared chicken and rice and forms the quantity one could easily make out that it was meant for 2 people only. We took out dinner and after that I asked her for her permission to leave to which she said’ are rook Maine to eke chizz tume deckhand Buhl hi gayi… I said what she put on the night lamp and switched off the lights. It was sexuality blue everywhere, I looked her man…she was locking angle. Mild blue light shining on her face made I sexier I couldn’t resist and took her into my arms and planted a soft kiss on her mouth. She responded to my kiss softly till it turned into a smooch. Soon we were on bed tightly hugged each other and I was upon her smooching her on her lips and some time all over her face. She was breathing deeply…hmmm….hmm….him….chore kya kar rhea ho…. Rites leave me..Please.. I was in no mood to listen besides her soft moaning was making me madder. She was in her night I pulled up her night up to her thighs and started kissing on them, my hand were unhooking her bra. I made her completely naked and she got up and unbitten my jeans while I unbuttoning my shirt. Within few minutes I was only on my uindies.She pulled that to and my 7 inch glowing dick because of the light it was glowing sprang out. She spotted on it and started moving her hands in to and for motion on my duckpin was enjoying my deepest. I was sucking mad biting her nipples in a very sexy manner and that was sparking her lust engine more. I asked her to leave my shaft and soon I made way to her poss. seated I in between her thighs raised than up in the sir and put my toung on her vaginal lips.woo….. Her vaginal sent weans making forget everything. There I was sucking a girl and was about to fuck to a girl I had I first date with that evening only. She had little hair on her pussy… I deeply penetrated into her aging through my tongue and soon she started oozing out love juices. I then came over her she was by this time literally shivering as I can see her naval termbling.she was kissing my earlobes mainly sucking it. I was aroused to the paramount and couldn’t hold it any longer I slowly started inserting my saliva dripped dick into her pussy.Sh…….she…. she was making a escapist moans and I started getting her stuffed with my dick.She was no virgin though she was tight as I find a little difficulty while getting it in. I leaned over her, took her legs on my shoulder and within few seconds I was touching the deepest point of her lovehole.her cunt was oozing lot of juices and it me a bit easy for her to subside her pain. Her pain moans as now turning into pleasurable moans. I started pushing her into to and fro motions slowly and steadily. I could’ hold it longer as she was bit tight. I chummed within few minutes and she too shivered and attained her orgasmic slept beside her and thanked her for such a lovely veining…She smiled and said she enjoyed too. Soon I put my cloths and went out of her flat to making way to my house and this very first love making memory our,you can say now a nostalgia…often made tears flow from my eyes. So coming back to my senses I was in a divagated state laying on my hostel bed. I took my cell and dialed her number, it was past two rings that she pitches up my phone and again ‘hello… rahul…. Rahul is that you…My ears were red hot by that time, I was clueless as she still has my number. Yes.. I a rahul hoe r u riya? Fine send usage dialogue was getting repeated making my memories more concrete and I checked with my voice and said I get placed at XYZ steel company. She said.. Ohm… congratulations..So u moved on finally. I spoke nothing. Again this time she asked me to meet her at city center. I was not willing to meet her form my mind but my heart was winning over my mind and I said ok.This Sunday at 5.30pm at food court. We met on Sunday and after everything we patch up on a friendship note to be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment