Friday, August 30, 2013

young girls

I was 11.My friend Ken who was 12 and I went to the same school and went for our summer holiday to my grandmas house in Hertfordshire. We shared a room with twin beds and got on very well.We went for bike rides,took a trip to St Albans and went for walks in the country,far away from the grime of Liverpool. One evening after we had gone to bed I realised that Ken had come over to my bed and his hands were moving under the bedclothes.He asked if he could come into bed for a while as he couldn't sleep.I agreed and we chatted for aboutpedo sex 15 minutes before the subject turned to sex.I felt his right hand reach down exploring my penis and testicles.The former grew in size,much to my surprise,whist he cupped my testicles in his hand gently. I was shocked,but enjoyed the stimulation.He asked me to do the same for him which I pedo sex did and immediately noticed how much bigger and firmer his erection was to my timid effort.He had much more pubic hair than I. He then asked me to turn on my stomach which I did.He started to caress my thighs,the top of my legs and my bottom crease.I think it was me who opened my legs,rather than he forcing them as I enjoyed the mixture of pleasure and pthc sex surprise.The pleasure feelings were unlike anything I had experienced before in my eleven years.He then mounted me with his hard penis rubbing up and down my anal crack. We then turned to face each other ,or genitals rubbing against each others. Suddenly he told me to lie on my stomach whilst he went to the toilet.On his return I felt his hands again on my bottom and a finger moist with something pthc sex push against my anus,gently ,but firmly.He whispered that he would be gentle and was using Vaseline ,but he wanted to put his finger as far into me as he could.Despite the Vaseline he found it difficult.My virgin anus was not used to such pressure and seemed to remain tightly closed despite his efforts.Then suddenly I somehow relaxed. and felt his finger go past the sphincter and move inside. After about five minutes of this he asked if he could try and penetrate me with his penis. pedo sex I turned on my side and remember thinking that as I had gone this far I might as well give it a try.I felt his thin,stiff penis move closer to my entrance.He once more used the Vaseline .I felt the head of his penis pressing against me ,supported by his hand.His other hand was feeling my penis and testicles,stroking my perineum.After about three minutes of gentle pushing he was inside me,the pain of entry making me gasp.After that though I felt only pleasure as he moved inside me.It was intense and unexpected pleasure which resulted in my first ever *********** .After that I felt limp,whilst Ken gently thrust in and out of my bottom,his penis never being completely withdrawn.I remember wondering when it was going to end,my own spent pleasure making me realise just what I had let him do ,regretting it and beginning to loathe to some extent the boy who had taken my virginity.Ken was seeking my ********* on my thighs were most of it had landed with his free hand,murmuring that he hadn't thought I would be able to do that. The gentle thrusting pthc sex continued ,Ken's breathing got heavier,I started to worry that others in the house had heard us.Suddenly I felt a warmth inside and Ken stopped his thrusting .He lay there still inside me for a few minutes .I felt his penis soften and gradually withdraw itself from me.He then moved back to his bed and went to sleep leaving me with mixed feelings of pleasure,of violation and of satisfaction. We never did it again and when we returned to school gradually drifted into different friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment